Sunday 25 May 2014

T.I.R.E.D

Fun night with the happy bunch last night :) From singing K to impromptu supper treat from officer Chuah and mahjiong at my place till 7am.

And the terror started at 11am. Had to wake up then for work all the way till 7. I was literally a walking dead T.T 

Okay and i realised i have the bitchy tendency in me lurking somewhere deep inside HAHAHA. Was looking at waffles machine after work today at Best when this phone beside the machine rang. It rang for a long while and obviously, angst me wasn't very happy. So without a second thought, i picked up the phone and slammed it back down immediately without realising the salesman was already walking over to answer it HAHAHAHA. 

Okay i'm really DRAINED. Time for a bath and head to bed soon ^^ Good day to everyone out there :)


Love,
Yi Ling x

No comments:

Post a Comment