Friday 16 May 2014

:')

I am really really happy today. Met up with the BFF and we literally rot the whole day away at the airport. Basically, our day was just eat - slack - walk - eat - eat - slack - walk. Hahaha love you to bits Teresa :-* Also, Ronald joined us for dinner and as usual, what a funny person to laugh at HAHAHA. I miss Chung Cheng so so so much :(


































Our yummylicious dinner at Itacho Sushi and dessert at Coffee Club. Will never look at sushi in the same way after having sushis from this joint. What is Sakae? What is Sushi Tei? Haha.




























Hello Ronald! Stop being so awkward so you can finally find a girlfriend.



























Love,
Yi Ling x



I, really think I'm moving on. It scares me to say this but I really am happy, very happy on my own with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment