Monday 23 June 2014

Updates

Been so so so busy these few weeks i don't even have the time for much rest. It was crazy too. Did lots of things i wouldn't normally do. Been catching only about an average of 6 hours of sleep a day and for anyone who knows me, will know that that is a RIDICULOUSLY little amount of sleep. Butttttt today, i slept for 18 hours straight heehee ^^ Shows how tired i was.

Hongkong this time was really good because my bestf came along and i made a new friend there. Coffee sure do bring people together :) Too many pictures to upload but i am really happy SJ came along this time THANK YOU IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS. <3

Oh and can i add how freaked out i am by how well my cousin knows me!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O There were little traces(or none) of evidence but she still managed to find out about something. Something i've been hiding to myself for about 9 months. Sigh family i say <3

Oh oh and one more, I THINK BUTTER FACTORY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ZOUK HELLO????? Hahaha okay just me being biased. Prefer the atmosphere/music/people there :) 

Alright, its BBQ with the Yahava-ians at my place tml and then Bintan on Wednesday heehee. I love my life ^^ 

Goodbye earthlings, for now :)


Love,
Yi Ling x. 

Maybe, just maybe, i've already been waiting all along.




No comments:

Post a Comment